Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Second Honeymoon






Dear Hubby and I were able to take advantage of a very last minute cruise deal while Grammy and Paw-paw agreed to watch all six of the kids. It was very relaxing and I am so glad Dear Hubby and I were able to spend some quality adult time together. (This was back in October, and I am just now posting these pictures!)

We haven't done anything like this since our honeymoon. It was also our first time to take a cruise. I've never been so pampered in my life! I would highly recommend the experience to anyone who is in need of a vacation.

I am so thankful that God allowed us to do this. It was such a necessary and special break before the hussel and bussel of the holiday season. I'll never forget it; I'll always treasure this amazing time with dear hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment