Monday, March 26, 2012

March Science Clubs

Our Science clubs were fantastic this month. First we were so fortunate to have a friend of ours share with us his knowledge of botany. He is a professor at a local community college and it was really an honor to get his input on the importance of diversifying our diets and our gardens. I have since bought many different kinds of hierloom seeds and am currently trying to grow some new and unusual plants.



We were also very fortunate to have the Silly Safari guy come and show us some of their adorable critters. Many of my kiddos were lucky enough (or unlucky depending upon what animal they helped with) to join him on stage.

C with the baby tortoise.


A baby armadillo.


A great horned owl.


Tree frog.


T with the baby crocodile.


R happy to help with the very large snake! This about killed me to watch. I hate snakes!!! Better her than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment