Monday, May 24, 2010

Some May Events


Catholic kids clubs (Little Flowers and Blue Knights) wraps up with a presentation day and pizza party. The kids had a wonderful time this year doing these Catholic scouting alternatives. We will be doing them again next year. They loved it!


R taking a nap on a good book. I am so thankful that at age 2 1/2 she is still napping. This is a first.

Aunt Olivia in one of her costumes and then poses with her adoring fans after the play.
T took part in the May Crowning at our parish. It was very lovely and I am so glad we have a parish that proactively lives the Catholic faith.


This one is of our celebrations of Mother's Day at Tumbleweed with Dear Hubby's mom and grandparents. No one could decide where to go, so hubby decided. Next time, I am speaking up. I am getting a little tired of always celebrating Mother's Day where hubby wants to go.

Poor little Elias was so tuckered out after being fed by his big sister, M, that he fell asleep in his Bumbo. That just doesn't look very comfortable, does it?

On my birthday, we took a break from school work and I took the kids to the park. By the looks of it, I think they enjoyed my birthday.


Rolling the yard after the new grass came up on our septic field. We finally were able to get the yard graded and seeded with grass. It only took two years.


Grandpa came over to celebrate M's Birthday. She received a lovely art set that she has used frequently ever since. It is amazing to me that my baby is 10 now. Wow!

E's first time camping. We even brought a friend along this time to celebrate M's Birthday.

The one and only picture we were able to get of M with her cake. Neither I, nor dear hubby knew the batteries were that low. Hey, at least we have one picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment