Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday Formal Pictures













These are our Easter Sunday pictures of us all dressed up for Mass. We traditionally take a family picture in front of the alter after Mass. This year I decided to also get an individual picture of each of the kids. I think I am going to be really glad I did this. It will be really neat to look back and see how much they change from one Easter to the next.

If you are wondering, my mom (Grammy) made the Easter dresses for the girls. She actually made them for the girls last year, but I told her to make them big enough for them to wear for two years. Thank goodness the girls cooperated and didn't grow too much. The baby's dress was a little snug and short, but seemed to look fine once I got it on her. Now what am I going to do next year? I guess we'd better start looking for fabric.


This last picture is of the kids with another NFP family that has five girls. So, the statistics are: two families, 10 kids, 9 of them girls, 1 boy. Needless to say, everyone is rooting for this next baby to be a boy. (Which, by the way, we should be having an ultrasound within the next two weeks to make sure the baby is doing fine, and of course, to determine the sex of the baby.)

No comments:

Post a Comment