Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our Recent Family Photos

Well, here is the latest family photo. We haven't had a professional one done for quite some time. I think it may have been a little over two years ago when we had our last one. I know that it was definitely before our 22 mo. old was born. I forgot how hard it can be to get a photographer who is willing to take a picture of a large group of people.
















After the photo shoot, the photographer was nothing but complimentary about how well the kids did at listening and following directions. She was amazed at how well the kids interacted with one another and spoke politely to her. I wish some of those nay-sayers about homeschooling would hear some of the compliments we get from people like her. Who says homeschooling kids are social morons? I beg to differ and I think compliments like these prove the benefits of homeschooling your kids. I feel like our kids have learned manners from us instead of being socialized by other kids their age who often times have no concept of how to be polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment