Thursday, February 25, 2010

Warm February Day and Playing Footsie



We were pleasantly surprised this past weekend with some nice weather. The kids were overjoyed to be out of the house and able to play on the swing set (in short sleeves, no less!). It was much muddier than I originally thought, but was worth the mess. The swing set was bursting at the seams with all six of the kids merrily swinging and climbing. It was a very happy sight to behold.



Little E is betting better at sitting up on his own and has recently discovered his feet or "footsies", as we call them. He was having quite the time the other night sucking on them. He was just so cute, I couldn't help but get some pictures of him. I have a feeling that these are the days I will remember when I am old. I thought I might as well share them, so you could enjoy them too.

1 comment: