Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dominic's First Three Weeks



Hard to believe it has been over three weeks since Dominic was born. Wow! We have seven children! When my parents were here helping it didn't seem like there were seven, because I had three other adults doing my daily chores for me. Since they've left, I'm doing it all again. I have only ventured out of the house once alone with all seven kids...and it was a mixture of success and dismal failure. I fear that our daily Mass routine will have to be put on hold until I get E to behave a little better in church, or get someone from church to help me.


Here are a few pictures that show some of our latest adventures.
First Sunday going to Mass as a family.

One of the proud big sisters.

Grammy and Pa-Pa visit


Celebrating the feast of the Assumption with some of our homeschooling friends at a local Franciscan friary after Mass.


Young Adventurers Program on identifying bones and skulls. Aunt Olivia's 10th Birthday party.

D's first real bath. Yes, that is a tupperware bowl! I had given away our baby bath, mistakenly thinking we might not need it again. D didn't seem to mind and the girls were more than happy to help me hold D's arms to make him feel more secure. T was our photographer for this special moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment