Saturday, August 6, 2011

Twin Nieces' Baptisms





On Sunday, July 31st, the twins were baptized by a deacon at my sister's parish. They are now children of God and are members of the Catholic Church! This is a much anticipated moment in their lives. I am so happy for them both!

I was very honored and blessed to be their God-Mother. I now have two sets of twin God-Daughters! How crazy is that? I have some seriously big shoes to fill in order to be a good role model for all these little girls. With God's help, hopefully I will be able to be there for them to encourage them each step of the way. May God's richest blessings be upon Maya Marie and Asha Marie, now and forever!

If you can't tell, I am 37 weeks pregnant in these pictures. That made for a very uncomfortable 2 1/2 hour drive to the baptism, but I didn't want to miss it for the world. So glad I was able to attend such a blessed occasion.



This is the cake I made to celebrate their baptisms.

No comments:

Post a Comment