Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy weekend:
























The first picture is of the kid's opening night in the play "Butterfingers Angel...". They did very well. They were complimented by all who attended.
Besides having the family in to celebrate, Thanksgiving, we also celebrated our youngest's 1st Birthday on Saturday. We did a rabbit theme. I made a big rabbit face cake for everyone and a little bunny for the baby to devour. She had lots of fun and ate almost the entire cake! We also did pin the tail on the bunny, a bunny sack hopping race, and find the carrots (a hide and seek game). The kids had lots of fun and I think even the adults enjoyed themselves. It may sound cheap, but I gave the kids two quarters for a prize when they won a game. They were soooo excited to get real money. I think they liked it better than if I would have given them a toy. My little winners are already asking when they can go to the store to spend their quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment