Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grammy and Paw-paw visit








Here are just about the only pictures I took of my parents while they came for a short surprise visit Wednesday through Friday. I keep meaning to get a nice picture of them with the kids sitting on the couch, but that never seems to happen. The kids are always wanting to play dress-up, or with the Fisher Price Little People, or bake something with Grammy. Although the kids played a lot with Grammy and Paw-paw, my parents also helped me out by working around the house. My dad fixed the broken gate between my kitchen and the school room. THANK YOU DAD! It is much easier now to keep the baby out of the school room, or at least when the older kids remember to close the gate. My mom spent hours talking to me while we folded mountains of laundry. I am sure she thinks that I save it all up and wait until she comes to visit to pull it out. (That may be a little true, but not really.) I do laundry when she is not around, it just so happens that it gets folded when she comes to visit. Hey, if people could get together to quilt, why can't we get together to fold each other's laundry? If women are so fond of airing their dirty laundry, why not help fold the clean laundry? I guess I should conclude by saying THANK YOU, MOM! I love you. (Please come back soon. The laundry is piling up already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment