Thursday, December 23, 2010

Library Fun



As much as we visit the local public library, I don't think I have ever taken pictures there. So, on our last trip to check out books, I took some silly photos of the kids playing.

Isn't it funny that all of the everyday, mundane, normal activities that make up our childhood don't get photographed, while at the same time the once a year events get all the photos? I guess I am saying that I need to take more daily activity pictures. Do I hear a New Year's resolution coming into focus? Maybe that would be a good one that I could actually keep.

An update on B's reading progress...she is starting to read and sound out many words on her own. She has been my slowest learner, yet, but definitely my most enthusiastic without ever really getting frustrated! I am so happy that she is understanding phonics and decoding her words. I am very proud of her progress. She'll only be five in January! Yeah for B! I love her determination!

No comments:

Post a Comment