Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa Gifts Christmas Morning





It is interesting to see what the kids want Santa to bring them for Christmas. Each year someone's answer surprises me. Most of them were really reasonable this year in their request for a gift, like a CD of favorite songs, a kids movie, a piggy bank, a NEW purple dress with a bow and jewels...but our dear son went a little over board and insisted on a Daisy Red Rider BB Gun.


I kept hearing in my head, "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!" Maybe I've watched A Christmas Story too many times, but I couldn't help but cringe at the thought of him getting a BB gun. The funny thing is, that T also got the movie, A Christmas Story, about a week before from his Aunt Susan! I think he likes the movie just about as much as the BB gun that Santa brought him.

No comments:

Post a Comment