Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Little Moments of Grace...

So many trials and so many joys can be found throughout my day! There have been many moments of grace today. That little encounter with struggling Catholic moms at the library where I dropped some helpful hints about how to use a sling and why NFP builds trust in God, that was a moment of grace. The question from my six year old to my 11 mo. old, "You don't want to go to Hell, do you?", that was a moment of grace. The nice old lady from church who on a moment's notice came over to watch my kids while I had to go teach Religious Education, that was a moment of grace. The little old nun who smiled with glee when I showed her that they do still make a little catechism in a question and answer format like the old Baltimore Catechism, that was a moment of grace. Searching for the right phrase, opening a book, and finding the exact sentence I wish I had written, that is a moment of grace. God is so good. Jesus I trust in you. Thank you for my crazy grace-filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment