Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sick in more ways than one...

It was a very long night last night. My second youngest daughter woke up about an hour after I finally had gotten to bed. Long story short, she 'got sick' on and off throughout the night and I was able to only sleep a few hours. Life with kids is like that. I am not complaining just explaining my thought process. When I finally "woke-up" this morning, I felt rather sick. I don't know if the smell has gotten to me or if I am really sick. My middle daughter, just interrupted with, "My tummy hurts, Mommy!" School is officially cancelled for today. Now how do I get the oldest, 'healthy' daughter to Girl Scouts, ballet, and play practice without getting the rest of the world sick?
'The rest of the world sick', that phrase reminds me of how sick the rest of the world is, spiritually speaking. When our nation chooses death over life, at such a critical point in our history, it speaks volumes about our moral decline in this country. Is America even sure what they voted for in this election? I know God has His reasons for allowing this to happen. I know that now, more than ever, I need to trust Him and not those of this world. Good will come out of evil, but at what cost? That question sickens me more than this physical sickness that has overtaken my children. How many more unborn, helpless babies must be massacred before this country sees the genocide that abortion has allowed?

No comments:

Post a Comment