Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby #6 (Elias Michael)

Well, I am almost 36 weeks, and baby Elias will be here soon. The last three girls came about 3 weeks early, so that means little Eli could be here sometime next weekend. I am starting to have Braxton Hicks contractions and feeling like a whale. The baby dropped last week and is in position. Thank, God! I was worried about having a breech birth on top of the broken tailbone I have. That would not have been easy. I am trying to take it easy, especially for the next week and a half. This weekend is the full moon and I know is sounds silly, but the first 4 kids all came on the full moon. I know that sounds like I am paranoid or believe in old wives tales, but you can never be too cautious when y0u've already had three early deliveries. My husband keeps thinking Eli is coming early. I just hope not too early. Keep us in your prayers, especially a happy, safe, delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment