Monday, September 28, 2009

More Pictures of Baby Elias

















Here are some more pictures of Baby Elias. I've been so busy feeding and changing the baby, as well as, playing referee between the kids over who gets to hold him, that I haven't had time to upload any pictures until now. Some of these are from a week or more ago.

Elias has been such a good baby. He is very mellow and even tempered. Elias has been very patient with all of the kids, too. They are constantly wanting to hold him and he is happy to oblige them. Thank goodness he is a sound sleeper and doesn't seem to mind being jostled around.










Here is Elias with his God Mother (my sister-in-law) and God Father (my brother).


















Elias with some of the visitors, Grammy and Paw Paw, Aunt Olivia and Nana, my oldest brother, Ma and Pa, and my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment